23/10/10

Let's Rock

Pet Sematary--Ramones

Under the arc of a weather stain boards,

Ancient goblins, and warlords,

Come out of the ground, not making a sound,

The smell of death is all around,

And the night when the cold wind blows,

No one cares, nobody knows.

[CHORUS:]

I don't want to be buried in a Pet Sematary,

I don't want to live my life again,

I don't want to be buried in a Pet Sematary,

I don't want to live my life again.

Follow Victor to the sacred place,

This ain't a dream, I can't escape,

Molars and fangs, the clicking of bones,

Spirits moaning among the tombstones,

And the night, when the moon is bright,

Someone cries, something ain't right.

[CHORUS]

The moon is full, the air is still,

All of a sudden I feel a chill,

Victor is grinning, flesh rotting away,

Skeletons dance, I curse this day,

And the night when the wolves cry out,

Listen close and you can hear me shout.

[CHORUS]

Ohhh- No

Ohhh-No

I Don't want to live my life

Not Again

Ohh- No

Ohhhh

I don't want to live my life

Not Again

Ohh no no no